This week, Brian is flummoxed by a coworker’s use of a flip phone, while Angelo helps out at the office with some Mac tech support. This leads to a discussion about family tech support and how to deal with it. When things move to the paranormal, they have a closer look at the legendary Ark of the Covenant, and how it was prophesied to melt the face of anyone that got too close to it.
- Zebra Gamer - YouTube
- New Facebook App for Children Ignites Debate Among Families - The New York Times
- Daring Fireball: Facebook 'Messenger Kids'
- Audiophile or Audio-Fooled? How Good Are Your Ears? - YouTube
- GraveYard Tales
- Ark of the Covenant - Wikipedia
- 8 Alleged Resting Places of the Ark of the Covenant
- Beatles 3000 - YouTube
- Epic Cinematic Choir Music - Hero Within [Royalty Free Music] - YouTube