Brian and Angelo each have some news to share, Angelo is sad about the HomePod bidding farewell, NFTs for all, and in the first explicit episode the duo has ever put out, they get into a special storage project on the moon that may one day save the very concept of humanity.
- Why an Animated Flying Cat With a Pop-Tart Body Sold for Almost $600,000 - The New York Times
- For Creators, Everything Is for Sale - The New York Times
- Christie's on Twitter: ".@beeple 's 'The First 5000 Days', the 1st purely digital NFT based artwork offered by a major auction house has sold for $69,346,250, positioning him among the top three most valuable living artists. Major Thanks to @beeple + @makersplaceco. More details to be released shortly" / Twitter
- Scientists want to build a sperm bank on the moon
- Sperm Bank On The Moon Proposed
- Scientists Want to Send a Massive Load of Jizz to the Moon
- People who see UFOs ‘feel inexplicably horny’ – and no one knows why | Metro News