Brian made Angelo a gift.
Angelo almost gave Brian a From Software-related gift.
AI singularity is a gift to no one.
Targeted ads don't always make for the best gift suggestions.
WWDC didn't really offer up any new gifts.
The Amarillo Zoo Teen Wolf is the gift that keeps on giving.
UAP NFTs are, by definition, the worst gifts you can buy.
- Solsea | The Open NFT Marketplace on Solana
- Chris Lehto Speaks at UAP Disclosure Symposium Ft Alexei Novitzky - YouTube
- What is This Strange Figure Outside the Amarillo Zoo?
- Robert G. Reeve on Twitter: "I'm back from a week at my mom's house and now I'm getting ads for her toothpaste brand, the brand I've been putting in my mouth for a week. We never talked about this brand or googled it or anything like that. As a privacy tech worker, let me explain why this is happening. 🧵" / Twitter
- Google Engineer Who Called Sen. Blackburn A ‘Terrorist’ Belongs To ‘Cult’ Led By Former Porn Star - The Daily Caller
- Google engineer put on leave after saying AI chatbot has become sentient | Google | The Guardian