The duo has a discussion about the shock sites of the late nineties and early 2000s. Spotify is trying to look more like TikTok, Apple Music is adding a full classical music app, and Meta wants its own Twitter. In the paranormal, a listener question leads to a discussion about ghost hunting, how a Ouija board caused a recent issue with high school girls, and a look at more UFOs in the headlines.
- How Shock Sites Shaped the Internet
- Alex Heath on Twitter
- Jessie Char on Twitter
- Exclusive: Meta mulls a Twitter competitor codenamed ‘P92’ that will be interoperable with Mastodon
- Nearly 30 fainting schoolgirls rushed to hospital after playing with Ouija board - World News - Mirror Online
- Benny Hinn: Let the Bodies Hit the Floor - YouTube
- Congressman Says Alien UFO Tech Is Being 'Reverse Engineered' in Secret