This week Angelo admits that the Pixel 3 would be the only Android phone out there to get him to switch from iOS, and that he would much rather have the Google Home Hub in his home instead of the Facebook Portal because Facebook is the worst. In a lengthy paranormal segement, Brian presents all the information he found after falling down a Da Vinci Code rabbit hole, and Angelo flexes with his Art History degree.
- The Google Pixel 3 Is A Very Good Phone. But Maybe Phones Have Gone Too Far.
- It turns out that Facebook could in fact use data collected from its Portal in-home video device to target you with ads - Recode
- Chris Conroy on Twitter: "If you missed it: today it was confirmed that Facebook massively & knowingly inflated its video-view statistics, which had the DIRECT consequence of 90% of media orgs firing writers in favor of expensive video producers, who also got fired when it turned out video was worthless… https://t.co/mX163N4N4q"
- Facebook Hid Problem With Video Metrics, Lawsuit Alleges – Variety
- All the dumb things? UFO project has $37 million deficit [Updated] | Ars Technica
- ART/ARCHITECTURE; Does 'The Da Vinci Code' Crack Leonardo? - The New York Times
- THE LAST WORD; The Da Vinci Con - The New York Times
- The Protocols of the Elders of Zion - Wikipedia