This week, Brian and Angelo celebrate SPAM’s 40th birthday, look back at 20 years of the iMac, discuss how hard it is to run the @mta Twitter account, and look at what Google has in store for us with Duplex, a more human sounding Google Assistant. Then in the paranormal section, Brian has Angelo react to a conspiracy packed podcast, which leads them to doubling down on Vegas-style odds on the things that happen in Alex Jones' life.
- Forty years of spam email - BBC News
- The original iMac: 20 years since Apple changed its fate - Six Colors
- Twenty Years Ago, Steve Jobs Introduced the iMac G3 – 512 Pixels
- Apple - Hot News - Steve Jobs Shows iMac — Found via the 512 Pixels post linked above.
- Worst Job in America: Responding to Irate Tweets From New York City Subway Riders - WSJ — Paywall.
- Android Developers Blog: What’s new in Android P Beta
- Google AI Blog: Google Duplex: An AI System for Accomplishing Real-World Tasks Over the Phone
- Congress Is Quietly Nudging NASA to Look for Aliens - The Atlantic
- Infowars Alex Jones: Donald Trump Is Secretly Fighting Intelligent Computers That Want To Kill All Humans