Brian starts off the episode with questions about Angelo's ethical choices before moving on to unions in video game studios, why the internet may not be forever, and how YouTube has changed for users and creators. You may have seen it coming in a dream, as the duo tackles premonitions and dreams.
- Opinion | Making Video Games Is Not a Dream Job - The New York Times
- Nintendo Chief Takes 50% Pay Cut After 3DS Markdown | WIRED
- BBC - Future - Why there’s so little left of the early internet
- The golden age of YouTube is over - The Verge
- 12 podcasts to listen to this week
- ET Embassy Day – E.T. Embassy
- Something big is coming : Paranormal