Do you use subtitles? Did you ever play Solitaire on Windows 3.0? Do you buy from shady sellers on Amazon? Are you listening to this podcast from an alternate universe?
- Why Everyone Is Watching TV with Closed Captioning On These Days
- Why Gen Z Loves Closed Captioning – OneZero
- Windows Solitaire inducted into the World Video Game Hall of Fame | Ars Technica
- Some Amazon Sellers Are Paying $10,000 A Month To Trick Their Way To The Top Of The Marketplace
- Evidence of ripples in the fabric of space and time found 5 times this month - Axios
- Avengers Endgame Time Travel Rules and Logic Explained | Den of Geek
- Hugh Everett: The man who gave us the multiverse | New Scientist