"Great time, would never go again": The Bermuda Triangle, reviewed
March 16th, 2020
43 mins 11 secs
About this Episode
In the face of a global pandemic, the duo discusses working from home and how streaming will help us stay connected. Then, once people are able to travel again, everyone will need to know which paranormal hotspots are best, so their Google reviews are… reviewed.
- Apple Announces WWDC 2020 Will Be a Digital-Only Event Set to Take Place in June - MacRumors
- Real-world and virtual stars to race in special Esports event - The Race
- Gen Z Is Leading a New Wave of Internet Piracy - VICE
- Sylvia Browne predicted the Coronavirus. : Paranormal
- Did Self-Described Psychic Sylvia Browne 'Predict' the Coronavirus?
- This Is the Real Estate Magnate Who Bought Skinwalker Ranch, a UFO Hotspot - VICE