This week: Brian and Angelo discuss Twitter's recent issue with employees covertly stealing user data, Flywheel + Peloton + Internet of Things = :(, Blue Apron's downward trajectory, hearty buffet talk and "Mad" Mike Hughes' recent passing.
In the paranormal segment, they take a look at the mysterious M-Triangle region of Russia (purported to be an alien hot spot) and also discuss one of the strangest UFO cases to come out of the country.
- How Saudi Arabia Infiltrated Twitter
- Flywheel owners found out that their bikes were bricked through Peloton
- How Blue Apron Became a Massive $2 Billion Disaster
- A Daredevil Flat-Earther Died After Attempting To Launch Himself 5,000 Feet With A Homemade Rocket
- All Gas No Brakes - Flat Earth Conference
- Perm Anomalous Zone: Unusual And Mysterious Phenomena In The M-Triangle
- A Bizarre Anomalous Zone in the Wilds of Russia
- Russia's Area 51 - The M -Triangle, is a Fascinating Place
- Молёбская аномальная зона (Wiki Russia's M-Triangle Article)
- U.F.O. Landing Is Fact, Not Fantasy, the Russians Insist