Angelo and Brian talk about a stack of Apple boxes, Angelo's new Apple TV, Twitch streamers and their connection to Maltese casinos, the Citizen (formerly Vigilante) app and its effect on the masses, UAPs, a largely forgotten New England cryptid (the Dover Demon) and Brian finally asks Angelo the burning question: How does he feel about the police?
Note: The sign-on/sign-off indicate that this is episode 164. Why is that? Tune in next episode to find out.
- How Maltese Online Gambling Became an ATM for the Italian Mafia - OCCRP
- Why do many gambling providers from all over the world use Maltese licences?
- 'FIND THIS FUCK:' Inside Citizen’s Dangerous Effort to Cash In On Vigilantism
- Opinion | The U.F.O. Sightings Don't Impress This Physicist - The New York Times
- Dover Demon - Wikipedia
- Dover Demon | Cryptid Wiki | Fandom
- Dover Demon: The Alien Creature That Once Horrified A Boston Hamlet
- Boston.com - Local - News