This week the duo follow-up on some user mail, discuss the Playdate console, there's some Wordle drama goin' round, and... a website for people that have been poisoned???? Then, Brian and Angelo discuss what to do if you find a meteorite, and crashland into a review of Moonfall for the newest edition of their Alien Cinema segment.
- Two Wordle answers today: NY Times switches out word
- Seaman (video game) - Wikipedia
- Project Milo - Wikipedia
- FDA Investigates Lucky Charms After Reports of Sickness
- Report Food Poisoning Now. Protect Others.
- NASA Begs Please Don't Send Us Your Meteorites, So What Should You Do If You Find One? | IFLScience
- Moonfall (2022) - IMDb
- Mystery of 'Alien Megastructure' Star Has Been Cracked