Reverse Santa Claus
September 17th, 2017
56 mins 21 secs
About this Episode
This week, we spend some time talking about the Apple event, wonder how long iPhones should last, hope Nintendo is actually making enough classic consoles, and take a look at some bad things that have happened on the internet. Then in the paranormal segment, we get spooky and present a primer on ghosts that leads to a few tangents. Finally, we open up our mail bag and read some "listener" mail.
- A visit to Apple Park - Six Colors — Tuesday was a big day. iPhone X. iPhone 8. Apple TV 4K. Apple Watch Series 3. But the biggest product unveil of all? No contest: It was Apple Park.
- Daring Fireball: Welcome to the Steve Jobs Theater
- What happened with Apple Face ID fail
- The iPhone Is Guaranteed to Last Only One Year, Apple Argues in Court - Motherboard
- SNES Classic Will Have 'Dramatically Increased' Production - Rolling Stone
- Equifax website hack exposes data for ~143 million US consumers | Ars Technica
- Facebook Enabled Advertisers to Reach Racists — ProPublica
- All About Ghosts (World of the Unknown Series): Christopher Maynard: 9780884364696: Amazon.com: Books
- Brown Lady of Raynham Hall - Wikipedia