What happens when 6 US soldiers go AWOL in July 1990 and end up in Golf Breeze, Florida, epicenter of the Gulf Breeze UFO Sightings?
This episode we check out a classic Coast to Coast AM episode from June 8, 1994 as Vance Davis explains his bizarre story, including how he and 5 other soldiers used ouija boards to receive "prophetic" messages that compel them to act on their intel.
ding ding ding
Who's that entering the ring? Is that The Greatest Hair In UFOlogy, Richard C Hoagland slipping under the ropes to enter the ring?
Vance Davis returns to Coast to Coast AM four years later to drop more knowledge alongside Hoagie in an episode dated September 1, 1998.
- The Gulf Breeze 6 Revisited – AWOL Soldiers on a Mission to Kill the Anti-Christ
- Revisiting the Gulf Breeze Six
- Gulf Breeze 6 FOIA Request PDF
- The Gulf Breeze Six - UFOGate
- Legends, Hoaxes and the Big Lie: Libéérez les six!
- God, Aliens, and Other Stuff [Vance Davis Entries]
- Complete List of Predictions From The Gulf Breeze 6
- It's Always Sunny in Gulf Breeze, Florida, Pt. 1
- John Hogue's Homepage