Steven Hockey Season
February 7th, 2018
56 mins 18 secs
About this Episode
This week, Angelo and Brian continue to discuss podcast editing, have a contentious discussion about the HomePod, look at how mobile devices affect concert goers, and how the exercise habits of the military can be a problem for privacy. The paranormal section delves into employment opportunities on the Area 51 airline, how the world needs more exorcists, and what the human race would do in the face of an alien invasion.
- Hawaii governor didn’t correct false missile alert sooner because he didn’t know his Twitter password - The Washington Post
- Apple previews iOS 11.3 - Apple
- Five obvious questions about Apple’s HomePod speaker - The Verge
- Jack White is requiring fans to keep their phones in locked pouches during his concerts - The Verge
- Fitness app Strava exposes the location of military bases | TechCrunch
- The Follower Factory - The New York Times
- Another great Desdymona drawing
- Janet, the mysterious airline that serves Area 51, is hiring. Applicants with top-secret clearance are preferred | National Post
- "A Thin Black Shadow With A Large Head" | Mysterious Universe
- Catholic Church Needs More Exorcists Due to Urgent Increase in Demonic Activity, Priest Warns
- Irish priest asks for back-up as demand for exorcisms rises 'exponentially'
- Hawaiian Missile Alert, Michigan Meteor Strike; A Coincidence? | Gaia
- Scientists to begin sending messages to aliens, despite warnings that it could trigger Earth’s destruction | The Independent
- If You Find Aliens, Who Do You Call?