This week, Angelo talks about his adventure in AppleCare, Brian talks about his adventure in New York City, and in case you're wondering, they are both on team Laurel. In the world of the paranormal, MK Ultra victims are suing the Canadian government, and Angelo watches The Conjuring 2, leaving him unimpressed with the evidence for the Enfield Poltergeist.
- Laurel or Yanny explained: why do some people hear a different word? | Technology | The Guardian
- Yanny vs Laurel explanation: the science behind the audio illusion - The Verge
- Group affected by CIA brainwashing experiments wants public apology, compensation from government | CBC News
- The Enfield ‘Poltergeist’: a sceptic speaks | Science | The Guardian
- The Conjuring 2 vs the True Story of the Enfield Poltergeist
- Five reasons why London’s most famous poltergeist case is a hoax