Food Pyramid of the Paranormal
September 5th, 2018
44 mins 57 secs
About this Episode
Angelo has moved into an open office, Brian did not get to see the Insane Clown Posse live, a look at how email takes up too much of our time, ISPs and copyright, Windows 95 (on a Mac!), and Angelo visits the Apple Store (again). Also, an attempt to chart the paranormal, and a closer look at UFO groups.
- You Spend More Than 5 Hours Each Week Checking Your E-Mail | Fortune
- Texas ISP slams music biz for trying to turn it into a 'copyright cop' • The Register
- Windows 95 is now an app you can download and install on macOS, Windows, and Linux - The Verge
- thomas violence on Twitter: "i believe all paranormal phenomena can be plotted on the aliens / ghosts spectrum, as pictured… "
- Angelo's Chart
- They’ve ‘Seen Things’ - The New York Times
- Ep 68: UFO Happy Hour! - Somewhere in the skies