Angelo has moved into an open office, Brian did not get to see the Insane Clown Posse live, a look at how email takes up too much of our time, ISPs and copyright, Windows 95 (on a Mac!), and Angelo visits the Apple Store (again). Also, an attempt to chart the paranormal, and a closer look at UFO groups.
- You Spend More Than 5 Hours Each Week Checking Your E-Mail | Fortune
- Texas ISP slams music biz for trying to turn it into a 'copyright cop' • The Register
- Windows 95 is now an app you can download and install on macOS, Windows, and Linux - The Verge
- thomas violence on Twitter: "i believe all paranormal phenomena can be plotted on the aliens / ghosts spectrum, as pictured… "
- Angelo's Chart
- They’ve ‘Seen Things’ - The New York Times
- Ep 68: UFO Happy Hour! - Somewhere in the skies