Brian would love to be able to move an MP3 file to his iPhone using AirDrop, helium breaks iPhones, the duo discuss how many spaces should go after a period, Angelo pre-orders Super Smash Brothers Ultimate, and he gets videogame married so that he can have some help on his farm. In the paranormal segment, there are weird sounds in downtown Montreal, is it a comet or a solar sail, and humans hatch a plot to annoy aliens with a laser pointer that reaches 20,000 light years. Yes. Really.
- Why a Helium Leak Disabled Every iPhone in a Medical Facility - Motherboard
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’s story mode is World of Light - Polygon
- A .new trick for starting Google docs, slides, sheets, and forms — Quartz at Work
- Weird noises downtown : montreal
- Could Oumuamua Be an Extra-Terrestrial Solar Sail? - Universe Today
- Why we shouldn’t cry ‘aliens’ about that interstellar space rock just yet - The Verge
- A powerful laser 'porch light' could let aliens know where we are