What could have caused Apple's dip in revenue? What is China? Was it the battery replacement program? Have iPhones become too good for their own good? Are other smartphones getting too good? Brian and Angelo discuss what it could be. Then, the duo shifts to talking about what makes up a good conspiracy and Brian reveals the three pillars that hold it up.
- Daring Fireball: Apple’s Terrible No Good Very Bad Earnings Warning
- Daring Fireball: Steve Jobs and Apple’s Last Previous Earnings Warning
- The real reason Apple is struggling in China: Its iPhones are priced at stratospheric levels | Financial Post
- Apple Denies Conspiracy Theory That iPhones ‘Listen’ to Conversations – Variety
- Apple Alien Grey Logo - Google Search