This week, we sit down with special guest TJ Counihan for a roundtable discussion about a number of things. Brian decides to mix it up a little, including a slightly different (and weird, according to Angelo) intro and a randomizing of technology and paranormal topics. From the Samasung event, to Chuck E. Cheese pizza conspiracies, to TJ's recording setup, and then talking about a race of all-powerful cat people, this is an episode you don't want to miss.
- What's Going on With This YouTube Chuck E. Cheese Conspiracy Theory?
- YouTube to blame for rise in flat Earth believers, says study - CNET
- Why Conspiracy Videos Go Viral on YouTube - The Atlantic
- Lyran Feline Race - Lion People - Everything You Wanted to Know 2017 - YouTube
- QUESTION EVERYTHING?: Alien Cat-People are Among Us
- The Lyra Constellation and Human Origins
- No, 'Oumuamua is not an alien spaceship. It might be even weirder. | SYFY WIRE