This week we learn that your mouse clicks are tracked, Netflix has taken things down because of “the man,” E-Sports is on the rise, and the right way to complain about the Apple MacBook keyboard is the win an Oscar and then talk about how terrible it is backstage. Then, in the paranormal segment, the Canadian Government had opened up access to hundreds of scanned documents of UFO reports. Yay Canada!
- Almost Every Website You Visit Records Exactly How Your Mouse Moves
- Exclusive: Netflix reveals its 9 government takedown requests - Axios
- Texas K-12 esports teams explode in popularity ahead of this week’s school tech convention | KXAN.com
- Taika Waititi slams Apple’s MacBook keyboards after winning first Oscar - The Verge
- Canada's UFOs: The search for the unknown - Library and Archives Canada
- Ufology Research: British Ministry of Defence announcement
- Alien territory: the rise of UFO tourism | National Geographic