This week, Angelo was offered up a dog video about his cat by Google, Luminary does not get podcasting, Facebook content moderators get a settlement, Quibi blames the virus, and Age of Empires 2 is doing great, 21 years later. In the paranormal segment, the duo looks into what exactly makes QAnon tick.
- Podcaster Luminary Seeks Fresh Cash to Buoy Struggling Business - Bloomberg
- Facebook will pay $52 million in settlement with moderators who developed PTSD on the job - The Verge
- Jeffrey Katzenberg Blames Pandemic for Quibi’s Rough Start - The New York Times
- Age of Empires 2 is quietly having an incredible year | PC Gamer
- QAnon Is More Important Than You Think - The Atlantic