This week, Brian and Angelo have a look at the state of podcasting and what Joe Rogan’s Spotify move means for the medium. Then, an in-depth look at the decades of how predictions of UFO disclosure never seem to come true.
- The podcasting world is now Spotify versus everybody else - The Verge
- We Lose A Lot When Podcasts Go Closed Instead Of Open | Techdirt
- Dithering and Open Versus Free – Stratechery by Ben Thompson
- UFO Subreddit Was Subject to Systemic Censorship - VICE
- Official UFO Disclosure “May Be Imminent” – A Historical Perspective, page 1