This week, we spend some time talking about the Apple event, wonder how long iPhones should last, hope Nintendo is actually making enough classic consoles, and take a look at some bad things that have happened on the internet. Then in the paranormal segment, we get spooky and present a primer on ghosts that leads to a few tangents. Finally, we open up our mail bag and read some "listener" mail.
- A visit to Apple Park - Six Colors — Tuesday was a big day. iPhone X. iPhone 8. Apple TV 4K. Apple Watch Series 3. But the biggest product unveil of all? No contest: It was Apple Park.
- Daring Fireball: Welcome to the Steve Jobs Theater
- What happened with Apple Face ID fail
- The iPhone Is Guaranteed to Last Only One Year, Apple Argues in Court - Motherboard
- SNES Classic Will Have 'Dramatically Increased' Production - Rolling Stone
- Equifax website hack exposes data for ~143 million US consumers | Ars Technica
- Facebook Enabled Advertisers to Reach Racists — ProPublica
- All About Ghosts (World of the Unknown Series): Christopher Maynard: 9780884364696: Amazon.com: Books
- Brown Lady of Raynham Hall - Wikipedia