This week, Angelo got an iPhone 8 Plus and Brian is a captive audience. After talking a little bit about Angelo’s new phone and his experience at the Apple store for an iPhone 6S battery replacement, discussion shifts to Apple not slowing down old phones on purpose and their move into content with Amazing Stories. In the paranormal segment, we bump lake monsters off the show again to talk about time travelers like John Titor, and if they are going to save us from ourselves.
- Jony Ive on Jobs, creativity and why old cellphones sucked - CNET
- Futuremark Press Releases — Is it true that iPhones get slower over time?
- Spielberg’s ‘Amazing Stories’ is just the first of Apple’s major TV deals | Macworld
- The SNES Classic Has (Unsurprisingly) Been Hacked Already :: Games :: News :: Nintendo :: Paste
- Wyoming man arrested after claiming he traveled from 2048 to warn of alien invasion | Fox News
- Al Bielek and Ed Cameron's Time Line
- 1954, July: The Man from Taured | Anomalies: the Strange & Unexplained
- Future Timeline | Technology | Singularity | 2020 | 2050 | 2100 | 2150 | 2200 | 21st century | 22nd century | 23rd century | Humanity | Predictions | Events