This week, after Angelo gets excited about his newly upgraded internet speed, he and Brian get a little more serious as they discuss how people may be spending too much time on their devices, how it affects society, and how they deal with it. They also talk about listening to music on vinyl vs. going digital. Then, in the paranormal segment, they pick apart Tom DeLonge’s new venture into UFO and paranormal research, the To the Stars Academy of Arts and Science. Make sure you stick around until the end to hear something fun.
- 'Our minds can be hijacked': the tech insiders who fear a smartphone dystopia | Technology | The Guardian
- Which Sounds Better, Analog or Digital Music? - Scientific American Blog Network
- Fmr. Manager of DOD Aerospace Threat Program: "UFOs are Real” | HuffPost
- Tom DeLonge: "Join me LIVE as we reveal the experts from within the top-secret shadows of aerospace, science and the DoD to unveil an "
- There I Was: The X-Files Edition | Fighter Sweep
- A Different Perspective: Tom DeLonge and UFOs
- Not Quite a "UFO IPO": Tom DeLonge Is Seeking Your Investment in "To the Stars" to Give Himself a $700,000 or More Payday - Jason Colavito