Chupacabra vs. Loch Ness
November 1st, 2017
57 mins 44 secs
About this Episode
This week, there are some iPhone 8 misconceptions that Angelo would like to clear up before moving on to some thoughts on the Essential Phone price drop. The intrepid duo also cover hacking and security, as well as some iCloud horror stories, which are perfect for this time of year. Later, after talking about a possible downed UFO, they finally talk about the lore surrounding lake monsters.
- The Essential Phone now costs $499, $200 less than the original price - The Verge
- How Scared Should I Be of Getting Hacked? - VICE
- Troy Hunt: Password reuse, credential stuffing and another billion records in Have I been pwned
- Myke Hurley on Twitter
- Unidentified object seen near Southside Hills in St. John's - Newfoundland & Labrador - CBC News
- The Lake Monsters of America - Atlas Obscura — Make sure you check out the Lake Worth Monster.
- Lake Monsters: Where Are The Bodies? | Mysterious Universe