This week, Brian has some follow up thoughts about passwords and security, Angelo ponders if there’s an Apple product he wouldn’t buy, and then the duo take a look at how quickly watching children's content on YouTube can degenerate into something horrific. Shifting to the paranormal, Angelo’s son has some chilling news about the Moon, our hosts question a new void in the Great Pyramid, and is there any truth the the Mummy’s Curse? There’s also a surprise guest that makes a short appearance midway through the show.
- LastPass reveals the threats posed by passwords in the workplace
- On YouTube Kids, Startling Videos Slip Past Filters - The New York Times
- Something is wrong on the internet – James Bridle – Medium
- Mysterious Void Discovered in Egypt's Great Pyramid
- Egypt: The Mummy Curse of Tutankhamun
- Curse of the Mummy | National Geographic
- Abydos helicopter - RationalWiki